Zooming into the constellation Sagittarius.
1. A region of the Milky Way
2. A large portion of the sky very rich in nebulae and star clusters. For example the Lagoon, Trifid, Eagle and Omega nebulae are seen.
3. The field around the Lagoon and Trifid nebulae
4. The finest details of the Lagoon and Trifid nebulae. M8, an emission nebulae, lies at the left.
5. Close-up look of M20 where the three different types of nebula can be seen.
Credit: the members of the IAC astrophotography group.
I’m laughing so god damn hard right now holy fuck bless whoever made this